The Student Room Group

essay writing help

hey guys I have a geography essay due and I dont really know where to start and how to structure it. The question is (Assess the physical and human factors that contributed to the floodis in the Uk in 2007). I know its quite an easy essay but i just dont know where or how to start it. Could someone pls explain to me the structure and what relevant deatils i need to add in to write a good essay ?
1. Intro including setting the scene the floods of 2007 and way you will investigate.

2. The physical aspects of the flood.

3. The human factors which contributed.

4. Conclusion and evaluation- having looked at the evidence then what is your opinion about the flood in terms of physical; and human insight aspects/ What can you learn from it and what insights do you have? Answer the question again in 2 sentences at most.
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
1. Intro including setting the scene the floods of 2007 and way you will investigate.

2. The physical aspects of the flood.

3. The human factors which contributed.

4. Conclusion and evaluation- having looked at the evidence then what is your opinion about the flood in terms of physical; and human insight aspects/ What can you learn from it and what insights do you have? Answer the question again in 2 sentences at most.

Omgg Thankyou so much!!! I can write my essya now , this honestly so helpful

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending