Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
On study leave for mock exams and have an exam on Thursday so need to do some hardcore revision tomorrow for my a level biology. However I've stayed up this late today and want to go to the library tomorrow for 9 am. Urgh I don't know if I will be able to function on 3 hours sleep and if I will take anything it.
Shall I go library later?
Anonymous #1
Our should I just have an energy drink which is why I am awake right now 😳
TheTroll73
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
On study leave for mock exams and have an exam on Thursday so need to do some hardcore revision tomorrow for my a level biology. However I've stayed up this late today and want to go to the library tomorrow for 9 am. Urgh I don't know if I will be able to function on 3 hours sleep and if I will take anything it.
Shall I go library later?
Yea go a bit later
Anonymous #1
(Original post by TheTroll73)
Yea go a bit later
Shall I just have an energy drink I have a lot to cover tomorrow
gman999
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
All nighters are useless for exams. In fact both your long and short term memory will suffer. Get at least 6 hours of sleep.
TheTroll73
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Shall I just have an energy drink I have a lot to cover tomorrow
Nah there's no substitute than some good sleep
yzanne
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I know it may seem like the only option, but all nighters are completely and utterly pointless. You retain very little of the information you just 'learnt', and the next day your brain will be too tired to remember the stuff you did know. Better to get an early night's sleep and wake up earlier the next morning for last minute brainstorming. :yep:
Anonymous #1
(Original post by gman999)
All nighters are useless for exams. In fact both your long and short term memory will suffer. Get at least 6 hours of sleep.
(Original post by yzanne)
I know it may seem like the only option, but all nighters are completely and utterly pointless. You retain very little of the information you just 'learnt', and the next day your brain will be too tired to remember the stuff you did know. Better to get an early night's sleep and wake up earlier the next morning for last minute brainstorming. :yep:
I did all nighters during my GCSE exams and I didn't forget everything but I did sleep for a few hours during the day
I didn't do an all nighter yday I went to sleep at 3am
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (80)
61.54%
No (50)
38.46%

Watched Threads