?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I choose a car and I'm interested in hearing your opinion
Dunnig Kruger
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
A VW XL1 with a Volvo heated leather seat fitted.

I'm not going to get one, as they are far too expensive.
BBambiS
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Lamborghini Urus or a G wagon
mnot
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Rear mid engined with 500+ horses, tautly tuned chassis with a naturally aspirated engine and no roof, yet still have the interior plastered in leather, alcantara and some polished carbon. A 458 speciala aperta perhaps, this might be my dream car.

Realistic daily, id be happy with a hatch back, something like a fiesta or focus is good for me as a utility vehicle.
Last edited by mnot; 4 weeks ago
mnot
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by BBambiS)
Lamborghini Urus or a G wagon
Ugly cars imo.

Same money you could get the Aston Martin DBX,
or for far less get a macan S both significantly more pleasing on the eyes.
NG Thundrz
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by mnot)
Rear mid engined with 500+ horses, tautly tuned chassis with a naturally aspirated engine and no roof, yet still have the interior plastered in leather, alcantara and some polished carbon. A 458 special aperta perhaps, this might be my dream car.

Realistic daily, id be happy with a hatch back, something like a fiesta or focus is good for me as a utility vehicle.
that sounds good i wouldn't mind something like that. when im older i want a decent and fun daily and i want a project car. nissan gtr r32 would be amazing but they are extremely rare. i would take an old mx5 or something llike that.
StriderHort
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I wouldn't mind one of the neat flying ones from Blade Runner, not the Fifth Element ones though, they looked a bit ropey.
mnot
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by NG Thundrz)
that sounds good i wouldn't mind something like that. when im older i want a decent and fun daily and i want a project car. nissan gtr r32 would be amazing but they are extremely rare. i would take an old mx5 or something llike that.
Old mx-5 are still very popular, I think the gen-1 version is actually now quite hard to get hold of. All the hype at the moment seems to be for the new Toyota Supra as a project car, but im sure in a few years the price on these will start to drop.
NG Thundrz
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by mnot)
Old mx-5 are still very popular, I think the gen-1 version is actually now quite hard to get hold of. All the hype at the moment seems to be for the new Toyota Supra as a project car, but im sure in a few years the price on these will start to drop.
i suppose but the new supra is literally a tvr griffith with a different badge, still a very good car. old mx5 is just such a classic. would be mint to own one
BBambiS
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by mnot)
Ugly cars imo.

Same money you could get the Aston Martin DBX,
or for far less get a macan S both significantly more pleasing on the eye
Don't like the astons interior design but the exterior is nice and prefer the cayenne over the Macan s imo
Shalwar
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Audi R8 for me, I have been saving up to buy this car.
Shockwave_
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Mitsubishi Evo 8.
Talon
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Ford Ranger Raptor.
iMZee
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I'd love a aston martin vanquish, but realistically i'd get a r32 gtr
mnot
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by iMZee)
Love the gen2 Vanquish.

Spent a bit of time in the send off Vanquish S volante, the noise past 6000 rpm is magical, they'll never make NA cars like that again.
NG Thundrz
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by iMZee)
yep i love the r32 but they are incredibly rare, so its not very realistic is it imzee? its literalyy rarer than the vanquish
AH-64 APACHE
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Honda Integra Type R or the 2020 Civic Type R realistically, might get a Up GTI in the next few years, and if money was no object the McLaren P1
ElementalSB
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Currently got an MX5 NA6, but I wanna go for an MR2 SW20 Turbo in the next few years or a Silvia if I find a decent one.
ReadingMum
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by mnot)
I loved my 2 MX-5s - so much fun to drive. I was doing lots of miles so swapped to a 2.8 Z3 which was safer but not as fun. These day I have a Discovery to throw child and dogs in. Slice husband through and it says Audi so he is on his 4th (I think) S4. I won't let him have an RS - so mean!!!!
LarryCarroll
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
You guys have cool preferences.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (80)
61.54%
No (50)
38.46%

Watched Threads