The Student Room Group

How to keep focused whilst going through flashcards

I find my mind wanders a lot while going through flashcards how can I keep focused?
Original post by Anonymous1502
I find my mind wanders a lot while going through flashcards how can I keep focused?

maybe you need a more interactive way of revision? have you tried using quizlet? it's basically flashcards but you can do more than just flip them over

do you listen to music while you revise? have you ever tried listening to those 'chill study beats' videos? i like to listen to those when i revise
T

Original post by army of 1
maybe you need a more interactive way of revision? have you tried using quizlet? it's basically flashcards but you can do more than just flip them over

do you listen to music while you revise? have you ever tried listening to those 'chill study beats' videos? i like to listen to those when i revise

Thank you I won't have the time to make quilt flashcards unfortunately I only listen to music whilst doing notes or essays.
Original post by Anonymous1502
T

Thank you I won't have the time to make quilt flashcards unfortunately I only listen to music whilst doing notes or essays.

Have you tried using seneca? Its a more interactive revision website and it teaches you about a topic then tests you, maybe that would be helpful?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending