tanyxm.ichaels
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Got an Iceland interview, anyone know what I should expect? I rly need this job so tips would be appreciated!!
Ceeceex
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I have an interview with them tomorrow so I’ll let you know the type of questions being asked.
tanyxm.ichaels
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ceeceex)
I have an interview with them tomorrow so I’ll let you know the type of questions being asked.
thanks also hoping i don’t give off a bad impression cos i’ve had to reschedule twice already
Ceeceex
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I’m sure they’ll understand but good luck!
tanyxm.ichaels
Rep:
?
I’m sure they’ll understand but good luck!
good luck to you as well! hope your interview goes well
Ceeceex
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Thank you.

I was interviewed by a manager but there was another one in the office doing their own thing. He just asked me to tell him about myself, what I knew about the company, flexibility, what I like doing in my spare time, experience etc. Although your told to bring your Passport & NI etc that actually needs to be uploaded online for checks if your successful.
tanyxm.ichaels
Rep:
?
Thank you.

I was interviewed by a manager but there was another one in the office doing their own thing. He just asked me to tell him about myself, what I knew about the company, flexibility, what I like doing in my spare time, experience etc. Although your told to bring your Passport & NI etc that actually needs to be uploaded online for checks if your successful.
thanks! and i hope you get the job!
Ceeceex
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Thanks you too
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (10)
71.43%
No (2)
14.29%
Not sure (2)
14.29%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise