Medicine in Prague or India

Watch
username3694030
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hello,
I'm currently doing my A-Levels and I have gotten into Charles University (first faculty) in Prague for medicine, and I will soon be writing the NEET exam for India... I'm unsure which path to take. I would just like to know which degree would have greater value (in terms of job opportunities etc.) and just other stuff like the quality of education, social stuff,quality of life, patient interaction etc. If you were me which would you choose?
YoungBeliever
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Heya,

I'm currently doing my A-Levels and I have gotten into Charles University (first faculty) in Prague for medicine, and I will soon be writing the NEET exam for India... I'm unsure which path to take. I would just like to know which degree would have greater value (in terms of job opportunities etc.) and just other stuff like the quality of education, social stuff, quality of life, patient interaction etc. If you were me which would you choose?

Any help would be great. Thank you
Owenstampy
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I have to say Prague has a wonderful culture, and despite the depressing look of people, if you talk a little Czech people are really nice. Its such a wonderful place with a warm atmosphere.
ecolier
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by username3694030)
Hello,
I'm currently doing my A-Levels and I have gotten into Charles University (first faculty) in Prague for medicine, and I will soon be writing the NEET exam for India... I'm unsure which path to take. I would just like to know which degree would have greater value (in terms of job opportunities etc.) and just other stuff like the quality of education, social stuff,quality of life, patient interaction etc. If you were me which would you choose?
(Original post by YoungBeliever)
Heya,

I'm currently doing my A-Levels and I have gotten into Charles University (first faculty) in Prague for medicine, and I will soon be writing the NEET exam for India... I'm unsure which path to take. I would just like to know which degree would have greater value (in terms of job opportunities etc.) and just other stuff like the quality of education, social stuff, quality of life, patient interaction etc. If you were me which would you choose?

Please don't double post. Your thread has been moved here to the International Studies forum, as TSR is a UK based website so the Medicine section is for UK med schools.

Hopefully you will get a better response here.
shebk
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by YoungBeliever)
Heya,

Are you the same person with the thread starter?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (68)
61.82%
No (42)
38.18%

Watched Threads