13warmanj
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Not sure about anyone else but when I try to apply for student finance for Bsc Paramedic science the additional funding was not present it in fact said not funded by nhs or local ambulance trust. This makes no sense to me as they just announced the funding for Allied health professions.

Anyone got any ideas?
murpo
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by 13warmanj)
Not sure about anyone else but when I try to apply for student finance for Bsc Paramedic science the additional funding was not present it in fact said not funded by nhs or local ambulance trust. This makes no sense to me as they just announced the funding for Allied health professions.

Anyone got any ideas?
Hi

The new NHS grant is not funded by SFE, it’s funded by the NHS and you apply through the NHS not SFE.

Please keep an eye on the NHS website for updates on how/when to apply. The link is here https://www.nhsbsa.nhs.uk/learning-s...tudent-funding
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (329)
34.6%
No (622)
65.4%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed