spacingoutagainx
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
hey! i’m in y11 right now and in y10 when i was doing america and conflict + tension in asia, i was getting 7s and 8s but now that we have started elizabethan england and medicine, my grade is going lower, in my mock i received a 4 even after revising for the exam.

i feel like my revision for elizabethan england and medicine isn’t effective enough, can anyone recommend anything please?

thank you
Obolinda
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
I have moved your thread to a more relevant section
Ameliaaaa1234
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
If anyone know how to learn basics it would great for my mock tomorrow. Last one I did I got a 3 :/
Elithedoaggoden
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
I am doing conflict and tension, power and the people, Elizabeth and democracy and dictatorship in my History mock exam in two weeks; I also have a 2019 Design and Technology paper from AQA. Anyone who sat these exams in 2019 and can remember any questions/can give any general advice would be greatly appreciated!
spacingoutagainx
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
(Original post by Elithedoaggoden)
I am doing conflict and tension, power and the people, Elizabeth and democracy and dictatorship in my History mock exam in two weeks; I also have a 2019 Design and Technology paper from AQA. Anyone who sat these exams in 2019 and can remember any questions/can give any general advice would be greatly appreciated!
hey! what do you do to revise for elizabeth?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (395)
56.27%
I don't have everything I need (307)
43.73%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise