The Student Room Group

Biomedical Science Poster Assignment help?

So I am in my 1st year of Biomed and in one of my assignments I have to design an A3 poster about a lab practical. I am using Microsoft Powerpoint and I have the dimensions set to A3. However, it looks extremely small to me and im struggling to fit everything on my poster. If anyone else had to design a scientific poster for one of their assignments, it would be much appreciated if you have any help or advice. Thanks.
Not a Biomed student but had to do several of these before! The best way to manage your space is just making sure only the key information is on there - if applicable to your project, graphs and other visual tools like that are really good ways to explain data and break up blocks of words. Bullet points also help condense a section of text :smile:
Original post by BlueEyedGirl_
Not a Biomed student but had to do several of these before! The best way to manage your space is just making sure only the key information is on there - if applicable to your project, graphs and other visual tools like that are really good ways to explain data and break up blocks of words. Bullet points also help condense a section of text :smile:

Thanks that really helped. May i ask did you also use Powerpoint to design your posters? or some other programme. If you used powerpoint, did you select A3 dimensions and then did you click "Ensure fit" or "Maximize"?
Original post by Loreto2018
Thanks that really helped. May i ask did you also use Powerpoint to design your posters? or some other programme. If you used powerpoint, did you select A3 dimensions and then did you click "Ensure fit" or "Maximize"?

I used PowerPoint, but I’ll be honest I don’t fully remember how I resized it - I would probably go for ‘ensure fit’ but I can’t say for sure so fingers crossed someone more technical can help more!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending