Keele University
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
Hi!

My name's Amy and I'm the new Postgraduate Student Ambassador for Keele here on TSR. Just thought I'd drop this thread in to introduce myself and create a space to ask questions about PG study at Keele.

I completed my undergraduate degree in 2007 and spent 11 years in employment before returning to Keele to complete my MA last year. I am now in the first year of my PhD in English Literature.

So whether you're thinking of returning to university following a break, a current undergraduate with questions about moving on to PG study, or a PG student with a query, if you've got any questions, queries or worries about PG life then drop me a comment below and I shall do my best to answer them!

X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (643)
33.47%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (814)
42.37%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (378)
19.68%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (86)
4.48%

Watched Threads