OrianneSavarnna
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Hi,

I have also been invited to an assessment centre for PQIP in Leeds on March 20th. Does anyone have any advice about the process during the day?
Bek93
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey!

I have just recieved an email inviting me to an assessment centre which i am over the moon about!

This may sound like a silly question, but the FAQs state the 4 week induction is intense and you are required to of course attend all days. Is the induction before you receive your offer or afterwards?

Thanks
Lizzie Beaman
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by OrianneSavarnna)
Hi,

I have also been invited to an assessment centre for PQIP in Leeds on March 20th. Does anyone have any advice about the process during the day?
Hello, I hope your assessment centre was successful. I was wondering if you could give me any tips or advice for the role play, written test and interview, such as what sort of questions there are, what to expect. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
Lizzie Beaman
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Bek93)
Hey!

I have just recieved an email inviting me to an assessment centre which i am over the moon about!

This may sound like a silly question, but the FAQs state the 4 week induction is intense and you are required to of course attend all days. Is the induction before you receive your offer or afterwards?

Thanks
Hello, I hope your assessment centre was successful. I was wondering if you could give me any tips or advice for the role play, written test and interview, such as what sort of questions there are, what to expect. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year wil take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (47)
24.35%
Less motivated (146)
75.65%

Watched Threads