Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I have recently filled out the form to include my household income for my maintenance loan. My mum has just sent off her pff2 form.

How long roughly does it take to process the application and/or find out what my new loan amount would be? I've seen answers from different sources ranging from 2-8 weeks.

Where on my sfe account can I see the progress of my application?

Is the back-payment from September & January added to my April instalment or is this paid as soon as my application is approved?
murpo
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by 89911003)
I have recently filled out the form to include my household income for my maintenance loan. My mum has just sent off her pff2 form.

How long roughly does it take to process the application and/or find out what my new loan amount would be? I've seen answers from different sources ranging from 2-8 weeks.

Where on my sfe account can I see the progress of my application?

Is the back-payment from September & January added to my April instalment or is this paid as soon as my application is approved?
Hi

It currently takes 4 working days for the data entry department to data enter a PFf2 form on the system. If the data entry department refer the form to assessing then it currently takes 4 working days for this.

It only takes 2-8 weeks when it’s extremely busy like in September.

When your account is assessed you will see an update in your online account. You can click in the letters and emails section to view the new entitlement letter.

Regarding the backdated payment. If you are owed money after being household income assessed then you should receive payment around 5 working days after your application has been re assessed and approved, you don’t need to wait until April.
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by murpo)
Hi

It currently takes 4 working days for the data entry department to data enter a PFf2 form on the system. If the data entry department refer the form to assessing then it currently takes 4 working days for this.

It only takes 2-8 weeks when it’s extremely busy like in September.

When your account is assessed you will see an update in your online account. You can click in the letters and emails section to view the new entitlement letter.

Regarding the backdated payment. If you are owed money after being household income assessed then you should receive payment around 5 working days after your application has been re assessed and approved, you don’t need to wait until April.
Hi,

Just to clarify, so once the pff2 form has been updated to the system (i.e. when it's showing as 'submitted' on my sfe account), I should get an outcome within 4 working days?
Amy SFE
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by 89911003)
Hi,

Just to clarify, so once the pff2 form has been updated to the system (i.e. when it's showing as 'submitted' on my sfe account), I should get an outcome within 4 working days?
Hi there,

At the moment the current timescale for processing PFF2 forms is 6 working days from the date it is received. Our timescales are subject to change daily based on the workflow. Once the PFF2 has been reviewed and processed there will be a new assessment on your account. You can keep an eye on your online account here; http://ow.ly/ivJS30p1wEk.

Thanks, Amy
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (15)
25.86%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (4)
6.9%
No I am happy with my choice (36)
62.07%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (3)
5.17%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed