The Student Room Group

How to end it with a Muslim girl.

Scroll to see replies

Clearly she’s not a pious Muslim if she took you straight to her bedroom fgs
Original post by Anonymous
Thank you for the good advice. You're right, I should not judge a book by it's cover and good first impressions aren't always what they seem.

I will stay in contact with maryam but I will not commit myself with her until I see if she is genuine Insha Allah.

Thank you. You're too kind. And I will continue to make dua for protection from shaytan and that Allah helps me to be a better Muslim Insha Allah.

It’s alright brother , because I as people I feel we are too quick to say this is haram that is haram etc, but that would just make you feel worse, the best advice I could give to you is to be careful.
because there is a girl in my year who is interested me in a indirect way, I don’t date, and inshallah I never will but it makes me sad because like I said people will have a twisted view of people, fantasises them in a way which makes them much better then they seem, it’s about looking beyond the lustefulness that the devil puts in us to take us off a straight path, but being cautious , because maryam might just be worse for all you know, which means don’t get attached to her, because you’ll feel broken if she is like Aisha, be careful, don’t be deceived, and don’t actively try pursue people because in the world we live in today we really can be tricked.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending