The Student Room Group

A Level Options

have chosen to do Maths Further Maths Physics and Economics- good combination?
Original post by perplexed turtle

I do maths and physics at A level and I would say the above is a good combination as there's some overlap. So going over the content again and again in each of your a levels with reinforce the information, understanding and act as revision as well. Just remember you would need to do tons of questions given that the subjects above aren't as heavy in memorising content or writing essays but more about applying your knowledge.:h:
Good luck! V
Original post by Voss.gloss20
I do maths and physics at A level and I would say the above is a good combination as there's some overlap. So going over the content again and again in each of your a levels with reinforce the information, understanding and act as revision as well. Just remember you would need to do tons of questions given that the subjects above aren't as heavy in memorising content or writing essays but more about applying your knowledge.:h:
Good luck! V

thanks- hows physics, is it interesting?

It is, but only if you enjoy them.
thanks- hows physics, is it interesting?

It is interesting but most of it is calculations and using formulas. There’s also an Option block on paper 3 where there’s a range of options such as astrophysics and medical physics ( which is what I’m starting tomorrow!) This is probably already decided for you by your college/ sixth form however.
V

Quick Reply

Latest