The Student Room Group

Crashing Computer Science at S6

My school doesn't offer computing at Nat 5 and while I think I have the option of either crashing computer science in S5 or taking Nat 5 computer science (which I am reluctant to do since I'll be going into S5). Is it better/okay to crash higher computing in S6 because that's what I'm currently thinking of doing. Will this affect my uni applications?
I'm in S4 right now and I'm picking my options and I have programmed in the past before and was able to write very basic programs with the complete aid of a book - if you need context. And could you also give me a subject that I could take that would help me with computer science?
I'm currently doing it in S4 doing N5 you can probably crash it at higher if you have a very high understanding of coding, datebases and web design.
it quite hard tbh if you don't have that to do N5. I did know a little bit but still took me alot long that other in my class to understand it. if that's the case go for N5 and do higher next year. i hope that makes sense.
Reply 2
Original post by Lilyeve1
I'm currently doing it in S4 doing N5 you can probably crash it at higher if you have a very high understanding of coding, datebases and web design.
it quite hard tbh if you don't have that to do N5. I did know a little bit but still took me alot long that other in my class to understand it. if that's the case go for N5 and do higher next year. i hope that makes sense.

Okay cool I will definitely keep this in mind, I'll see what my head of year says. Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending