satanssphinx
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm gonna be honest I'm so **** at maths and I have approx 2 and a half months to get serious about it. I'm working at a 3 or 4 now and I know that's not good enough. All my other subjects are fine. Any tips on how to get a 6 or maybe 7 in these last few months? how many hours a day would you guys recommend? I'm ready to get down to business.
Oluwadamilooolaa
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by satanssphinx)
I'm gonna be honest I'm so **** at maths and I have approx 2 and a half months to get serious about it. I'm working at a 3 or 4 now and I know that's not good enough. All my other subjects are fine. Any tips on how to get a 6 or maybe 7 in these last few months? how many hours a day would you guys recommend? I'm ready to get down to business.
Write down every single topic in the spec and do practice questions on each topic until you feel confident since the key to maths is practice.
RealistVanni
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by satanssphinx)
I'm gonna be honest I'm so **** at maths and I have approx 2 and a half months to get serious about it. I'm working at a 3 or 4 now and I know that's not good enough. All my other subjects are fine. Any tips on how to get a 6 or maybe 7 in these last few months? how many hours a day would you guys recommend? I'm ready to get down to business
To be fair it’s not impossible you got two months. Two hours a day should total to about roughly 120 hours of maths.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (144)
29.94%
No (337)
70.06%

Watched Threads