I like a guy unexpectedly?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
In third year uni. I started seeing this guy and at first I just didn’t think he was my type but now I’ve fallen for him so I ended things because he only wants something ‘ casual’ and I don’t want to go any deeper getting feelings. And tbh he did seem a bit upset from his text that I said that and said he wanted to remain friends. But since the conversation he’s been quite blunt and now I’m worried he hates me for ending it but if he likes me that much surely he would step up and be more romantic. Idk I’m upset that I’ve said I don’t want to see him anymore but like I’m much more than just a Netflix session and a shag.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
You go girl, you take ownership of your body.
Empower yourself, not many women have the courage to do that
So good on you
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
In third year uni. I started seeing this guy and at first I just didn’t think he was my type but now I’ve fallen for him so I ended things because he only wants something ‘ casual’ and I don’t want to go any deeper getting feelings. And tbh he did seem a bit upset from his text that I said that and said he wanted to remain friends. But since the conversation he’s been quite blunt and now I’m worried he hates me for ending it but if he likes me that much surely he would step up and be more romantic. Idk I’m upset that I’ve said I don’t want to see him anymore but like I’m much more than just a Netflix session and a shag.
Invite him to watch a film in your room with him ( a new release ofc ) then pretend you're falling asleep. Put your head on his shoulder. Slowly drop your head to his lap and near his bulge. Then do what you know what.
Anonymous #4
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
You go girl, you take ownership of your body.
Empower yourself, not many women have the courage to do that
So good on you
lol @ you looking at this through the lens of feminism. this has nothing to do with that or slogans such as 'take ownership of your body' and 'empower yourself' this is not an election campaign for god's sake...

to go back to the real issue at hand, I think what the op did was the right move. whether you're a girl or a guy, you have the right to draw limits and not to force yourself into a position of compromise if you don't feel comfortable there. I do not think that it matter what he thinks or not, what matters is how you feel about the entire situation and where you see yourself whether with him or someone else. If he steps up, so be it. If not, then Ariana Grande said it best 'thank you, next.'
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now? (select all that apply)

Lack of purpose or routine (147)
15.67%
Uncertainty around my education (154)
16.42%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (88)
9.38%
Isolating with family (65)
6.93%
Lack of support system (eg. Teachers, counsellors) (34)
3.62%
Lack of exercise/ability to be outside (82)
8.74%
Loneliness (95)
10.13%
Financial worries (39)
4.16%
Concern about myself or my loved ones getting ill (85)
9.06%
Exposure to negative news/social media (64)
6.82%
Lack of real life entertainment (eg. cinema, gigs, restaurants) (85)
9.06%

Watched Threads