How do I make a music dance video

Watch
Mixedraceguy
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
OK so I've got back active on tiktok and I'm loving it my mate on tiktok has asked me of I want to collaborate with him he's a rapper
How would I be able to put his audio file over a dance video what software would I have to use?
Mixedraceguy
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
*bump*
Reguken
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Pirate FCP or Premeire cos they have the effects you want. There's a lot of neat features that allow you to do quick cuts and glitch effects. Search up rap video tutorial on youtube and you'll find plenty of videos on them, they're fairly easy to do. As for a camera, you don't really need anything better than a cameraphone, just have an interesting premise.
Mixedraceguy
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Reguken)
Pirate FCP or Premeire cos they have the effects you want. There's a lot of neat features that allow you to do quick cuts and glitch effects. Search up rap video tutorial on youtube and you'll find plenty of videos on them, they're fairly easy to do. As for a camera, you don't really need anything better than a cameraphone, just have an interesting premise.
Wouldn't it be better to hire a photographer and use a dance studio it's not a tiktok video
Reguken
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Mixedraceguy)
Wouldn't it be better to hire a photographer and use a dance studio it's not a tiktok video
Hey, it's your money, not mine. I'm saying it from a DIY perspective
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (297)
34.18%
No (572)
65.82%

Watched Threads