Need help on how to text girls and keep it interesting.

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So girls will message me and this is how it goes:

“Hey” Girl

“U alright?” Me

“Yh I’m good, wuu2?” Girl

“Yh just watching Netflix wbu?” Me

“Nothing much” Girl

And then what? Where do u go from here? When someone says nothing much wtf do u say? Am I the dry texter? Really need help, since I obviously am not one with words. Other girls I have had great convos with but some just aren’t as outgoing. Any help would be appreciated. 👍🏻
rosearchi
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Say something about the show you're watching like something that made you laugh. Or ask about her favourite shows. If that gets nowhere ask a question, show you're interested in getting to know her, that way she might be more confident expressing herself. It could be random questions like are you a morning person. or where do you most want to visit in the world etc..
Jess.1819
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Not rly your fault it’s hard to have a conversation when you aren’t getting much back, these girls might just be bored and that’s why they’re not putting much effort in or they just are **** at making conversation

I’d just find someone who is interesting to talk to but keep in mind it’s probably not going to be like that all the time.
Anonymous #1
rosearchi cheers fella the “u watch any Netflix shows?” Question has sparked a long and new conversation so thanks for that, idk why I hadn’t asked that before.
rosearchi
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I can't tell if thats sarcasm or not but if it's not glad I could help 😂
Anonymous #1
rosearchi Just read that back and it does sound rlly sarcastic 😂. Nope but genuinely thanks
Bushbbg
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
There’s nothing interesting about texting. Suggest meeting or she’ll get bored
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think non-essential uni exams should be cancelled?

Yes, they should be cancelled altogether (214)
52.45%
No, they should still go ahead (57)
13.97%
They should be cancelled for everyone but final year (137)
33.58%

Watched Threads