Softwear for a music video

Watch
Mixedraceguy
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So my mate on tiktok is a rapper and has asked if I want to collaborate he's gonna send me to vocals and I'm gonna make a dance video but my question is how can I put the audio over the video?
Jess.1819
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Depends how good you want it to be and if you want to spend money, you could do it on your phone if you want to just download a video editor and the clips + sound file.
Jess.1819
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Imovie on iPhone / similar on android would easily do something like that as long as you don’t want any detailed editing.
Mixedraceguy
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Jess.1819)
Depends how good you want it to be and if you want to spend money, you could do it on your phone if you want to just download a video editor and the clips + sound file.
(Original post by Jess.1819)
Imovie on iPhone / similar on android would easily do something like that as long as you don’t want any detailed editing.
It will be fairly basic I think just an intro and end credits and a few effects, what kinda effects can you do on Imovie? Im not yet sure where I'm gonna do the dance video I may have to hire a photographer and studio
Mixedraceguy
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
My friend is gonna hire a dance studio and photographer and he's gonna pay me £1000
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think non-essential uni exams should be cancelled?

Yes, they should be cancelled altogether (214)
52.45%
No, they should still go ahead (57)
13.97%
They should be cancelled for everyone but final year (137)
33.58%

Watched Threads