Martin.w19
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey so just out of curiosity, when do Teeside update ucas info to say that I've met the conditions of my application?

All that was required of me was 112 ucas points. After having my modular work graded, I've got 3 modules to complete but no matter what grade I get for them, I still meet the mark and will get a minimum of DDM
harrysbar
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Martin.w19)
Hey so just out of curiosity, when do Teeside update ucas info to say that I've met the conditions of my application?

All that was required of me was 112 ucas points. After having my modular work graded, I've got 3 modules to complete but no matter what grade I get for them, I still meet the mark and will get a minimum of DDM
Most BTEC results are released to students in mid to late July but check with your school/college for their policy. The official results will automatically be sent to the unis in July/August but some people speed up the process by contacting the unis directly to tell them their results
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now? (select all that apply)

Lack of purpose or routine (72)
15.58%
Uncertainty around my education (79)
17.1%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (42)
9.09%
Isolating with family (28)
6.06%
Lack of support system (eg. Teachers, counsellors) (19)
4.11%
Lack of exercise/ability to be outside (38)
8.23%
Loneliness (45)
9.74%
Financial worries (15)
3.25%
Concern about myself or my loved ones getting ill (44)
9.52%
Exposure to negative news/social media (33)
7.14%
Lack of real life entertainment (eg. cinema, gigs, restaurants) (47)
10.17%

Watched Threads