KeepDreaming21
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello,
I have received a postgraduate loan from SAAS(resident of EU). In a conversation I had with SAAS, they informed me that for any further information,questions and etc regarding the loan i will have to contact SLC , as SAAS does not deal directly with the loans. Furthermore, they gave to me a SLC reference number to login to my SLC account. So , I tried to login in my SLC account with this reference number but it was impossible to do so, as a password was required too .Just to clarify it, I created an account in SAAS website in order to apply for the loan , I had never used SLC website before. Do you know how can i gain acces to my SLC account? And, do you have any further general information that could help with all this process? I am a little consufed , as I was not aware that SAAS is only an intermediate and SLC is the true issuer of the loan.
Erin SFE
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by KeepDreaming21)
Hello,
I have received a postgraduate loan from SAAS(resident of EU). In a conversation I had with SAAS, they informed me that for any further information,questions and etc regarding the loan i will have to contact SLC , as SAAS does not deal directly with the loans. Furthermore, they gave to me a SLC reference number to login to my SLC account. So , I tried to login in my SLC account with this reference number but it was impossible to do so, as a password was required too .Just to clarify it, I created an account in SAAS website in order to apply for the loan , I had never used SLC website before. Do you know how can i gain acces to my SLC account? And, do you have any further general information that could help with all this process? I am a little consufed , as I was not aware that SAAS is only an intermediate and SLC is the true issuer of the loan.
Hi there,

If you call the following number they will be able to reset and provide you with login details 0300 100 0609.

Thanks, Erin
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think non-essential uni exams should be cancelled?

Yes, they should be cancelled altogether (214)
52.45%
No, they should still go ahead (57)
13.97%
They should be cancelled for everyone but final year (137)
33.58%

Watched Threads