What should I do, before it's too late?

Watch
Twagawaga
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Right so, 2 years ago I met this girl through school and I took an instant dislike to her from the moment she started talking to me and I used to try to avoid her, which was difficult as we had mutual friends.

Fast foward a few months and me and her started to develop quite a good friendship. Fast foward another few months and everytime she had a problem or a worry she'd instantly come to me instead of anyone else.
She always said she doesn't like making eye contact yet she always made eye contact with me. We had a strong connection.

One day I started to feel something I'd never felt before, I realised I was developing feelings for her, everyone said we should be together, one day she was joking around and saying she liked names "for our future children" and I don't know what went wrong but I just started to turn and thought "I can't do this". I started to tell myself I hate her, a couple of weeks later we finished for 3 months due to summer.

When we arrived back things went on as normal for like 3 weeks and then I suddenly knew she was all I wanted and I just froze, I don't know why.
Lately everytime she's tried to talk even in general I've point blanc told her to shut up and just been generally nasty to her, we now just blatenly ignore each other and I even growl at her sometimes when she walks past.

She enjoys writing stories and she suffers from anxiety and sometimes could go to class and I'd go out and see her and she'd read me her stories, and we'd laugh and just stare into each others eyes and feel naturally comfortable.

We definitely had a connection and just felt naturally comfortable with each other. Later this year I'm moving 500 miles away and I'm scared of losing her, I've done this to myself but as much as I've tried to tell myself I hate her, I can't help but think she's the one.

I'm an idiot

What should I do?
lrhwaterx
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Firstly, this is do cute!!

Secondly, is your family moving away and your moving with them? Can you stay over or stop this at all? If you can't do anything then that's it, you're leaving. I say tell her, tell her how you feel. What have you got to loose? Will you come back to your home town to visit or even come back for a good couple of months?

Please do it!!
Twagawaga
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by lrhwaterx)
Firstly, this is do cute!!

Secondly, is your family moving away and your moving with them? Can you stay over or stop this at all? If you can't do anything then that's it, you're leaving. I say tell her, tell her how you feel. What have you got to loose? Will you come back to your home town to visit or even come back for a good couple of months?

Please do it!!
It is my family moving, currently where I live we are all miserable but if I can be with her I will stay and let the rest go.
If I have to ruin my life in this town to be with her so be it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think non-essential uni exams should be cancelled?

Yes, they should be cancelled altogether (42)
47.73%
No, they should still go ahead (20)
22.73%
They should be cancelled for everyone but final year (26)
29.55%

Watched Threads