Omkark75
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Which business school would be better for postgraduate courses and provide better job opportunities: Nottingham Trent, Brunel, Leeds Beckett, West London or Manchester Metropolitan?
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
The answer will probably depend upon the specific course and factors like: type of job that you aim for, your salary expectations and uni statistics for graduates in employment six months after graduation.
Realitysreflexx
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Leed's is by far the best on that list...

Triple accredited...
Always top 10 in the highfliers research.
Russell group status.
Large city and recognisable brand name.
Omkark75
Rep:
?
(Original post by Realitysreflexx)
Leed's is by far the best on that list...

Triple accredited...
Always top 10 in the highfliers research.
Russell group status.
Large city and recognisable brand name.
thank you for your response, but I am not talking about University of Leeds but Leeds Beckett University.
Realitysreflexx
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Omkark75)
thank you for your response, but I am not talking about University of Leeds but Leeds Beckett University.
Ohh... Sorry... I have an offer from Leeds for an MSc...so figured it was about them lol. Then i would advise you to go to Nottingham trent... Nottingham is a great city and Trent is considered to be the best former poly. (I live in Notts) as I've studied at the University of Nottingham for my undergrad.
Last edited by Realitysreflexx; 1 month ago
Omkark75
Rep:
?
(Original post by Realitysreflexx)
Ohh... Sorry... I have an offer from Leeds for an MSc...so figured it was about them lol. Then i would advise you to go to Nottingham trent... Nottingham is a great city and Trent is considered to be the best former poly. (I live in Notts) as I've studied at the University of Nottingham for my undergrad.
But does it make any difference as such? I have heard that Nottingham Trent is not that great as per career prospects?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (257)
33.82%
No (503)
66.18%

Watched Threads