lmilli18
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Would it be sensible to postpone forthcoming brtc after having an ankle injury (not fractured) don’t really want to attend and fail fitness but also don’t want a long delay till next available brtc date.
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yes, it's sensible because you don't want to fail, or aggrevate the injury and do serious damage to it that affects you permanently. Have you been to your doctor about it?

Speak with your AFCO asap, but don't just base your decision on a change of dates and a long wait. Think long-term.
RAF_Adam
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by lmilli18)
Would it be sensible to postpone forthcoming brtc after having an ankle injury (not fractured) don’t really want to attend and fail fitness but also don’t want a long delay till next available brtc date.
Hi

As Surnia has already advised, speak to your AFCO asap. It will depend on the role you've applied for with regards to the next date you can start. They can advise you on potential date changes and give you a possible timescale.

Kind regards
Adam
RAF Recruitment
BeardedLoadie
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Sensible decision to be honest. I was unwell for the original date of my intake and unfortunately had to inform Halton and my AFCO on the day that I wasn't in a fit state of health to make it! Everyone was understanding (and probably thought I was bottling it!), and I was put on the next intake 2 weeks later.

Speak to your AFCO asap and they'll be able to help.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (256)
33.86%
No (500)
66.14%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed