Question on how do I believe my boyfriend is bi

Watch
Vroopnarine
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
People are telling me that my boyfriend is bi he was caught having sex with a guy I known for years and this has been going on before I met my boyfriend I don't know what to believe anymore please help me 😭😭😭
Advertisement
Glaz
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
what difference does it make?? if he wants to tell you he’ll tell you when the time is right. if he doesn’t want to tell you he doesn’t have to
it makes absolutely 0 difference to your relationship
YaliaV
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
How long have you been seeing him? Do you think he’s still sleeping with the guy?
Advertisement
2500_2
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Vroopnarine)
People are telling me that my boyfriend is bi he was caught having sex with a guy I known for years and this has been going on before I met my boyfriend I don't know what to believe anymore please help me 😭😭😭
Being bi is not even vaguely the same thing as cheating. Are you worried that he's cheating on you, or are you worried that he's not telling you stuff?
If it's the second one, you need to respect that he doesn't yet feel comfortable enough to do so.
Vroopnarine
Rep:
?
He never told me it had to beconfirmed from other people Like his roommate and his roommates girl and my mom and step dad
Advertisement
2500_2
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
He never told me it had to beconfirmed from other people Like his roommate and his roommates girl and my mom and step dad
Your parents really should not be gossiping about your boyfriend. I hope you shut that down immediately.
Bio 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Why does it need to be confirmed? It has nothing to do with you unless he wants to tell you.
Advertisement
Dunnig Kruger
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I'd see it as a red flag if I'd made love with someone multiple times and they hadn't told me they were bi.
Vroopnarine
Rep:
?
I've been seeing him for two months going on three no I don't
Advertisement
Dunnig Kruger
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
How do you feel about the prospect that he's bi-sexual?

Is it enogh, combined with all the other areas as to how he is with you overall, for you to want to split up with him?
Vroopnarine
Rep:
?
He takes it really serious as if he doesn't like my parents or his roommate to say it
Advertisement
Anonymous #1
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Dunnig Kruger)
How do you feel about the prospect that he's bi-sexual?

Is it enogh, combined with all the other areas as to how he is with you overall, for you to want to split up with him?
I don't know what story to believe cuz I think they want me to believe that cuz they don't want me with him
Bio 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I don't know what story to believe cuz I think they want me to believe that cuz they don't want me with him
Pretending to be OP?
Last edited by Bio 7; 4 weeks ago
Advertisement
StriderHort
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by 2500_2)
Your parents really should not be gossiping about your boyfriend. I hope you shut that down immediately.
I dunno, I can see it being a bit odd for them, esp if everyone else seems to know your bf likes sleeping with guys but you, and again, it's hard to shut down gossip when you don't know any better. It does sound like some Q & A is in order.
WoodlandSorcerer
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
What does it matter who your boyfriend slept with before he met you? You really shouldn't tolerate your friends, parents and flatmates talking behind his back, that's so rude and disrespectful. It's none of their business. Your boyfriend is entitled to privacy and he doesn't need to tell you anything. You should just let it go and focus on his current relationship with you.
vicvic38
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I'd see it as a red flag if I'd made love with someone multiple times and they hadn't told me they were bi.
Why? It's not overly relevant, and I know people who have had relationships ended because they told their SO they were bi and they went nuclear.
Dunnig Kruger
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by vicvic38)
Why? It's not overly relevant, and I know people who have had relationships ended because they told their SO they were bi and they went nuclear.
2 main reasons it's a red flag.

1 they trusted Vroopnarine enough to make love with her (several times?). But they weren't open and honest about their overall sexual preferences.

2 possible sexual incompatability issues.
Advertisement
vicvic38
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
2 main reasons it's a red flag.

1 they trusted Vroopnarine enough to make love with her (several times?). But they weren't open and honest about their overall sexual preferences.

2 possible sexual incompatability issues.
How is there a sexual compatibility issue that wouldn't be there with a straight partner?

"Oh, sorry babe, must tell you, I also like to have intimate relations with men." I'm straight and I'd love to do things with Sacha Dhawan but I don't tell my boyfriend that. Generally people in monogamous relationships aren't too receptive to hearing about other people their partners would like to sleep with. It's been 2 or 3 months. It's not like it's really even long term yet.
Ciel.
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
so what?
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
If you want to know if the rumours are true then ask him. Tell him who told you too - he might want to have a word with them.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (107)
60.11%
No (71)
39.89%

Watched Threads