The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent University (NTU) Accommodation thread 2020

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 11Yeet11
I've got block b floor 2 what flat are you?

im room b5308!! which are u?
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
For some reason it says there is no availability for gill street south or Byron? Is this normal? Surely they haven’t all been booked already
I managed to get Gill street north as all the others had gone. Anyone else?
Original post by alfieb1234
For some reason it says there is no availability for gill street south or Byron? Is this normal? Surely they haven’t all been booked already

they have been, it went so quick - i'd check others if i were you, and quick because i think its nearly all gone
Reply 64
Original post by Elliee_27

yeah same I just got gill street north too. I'm just waiting to pay my deposit

they sold out in like 15 mins

yeh they went in like 5 mins
Original post by S_xanne
yeah same I just got gill street north too. I'm just waiting to pay my deposit

Mine said it failed but then I got a confirmation email when I tried to pay
Same? So I don't know if I've got the room or not? It's so annoying
Reply 69
Mine said it failed but then I got a confirmation email when I tried to pay

they said theres alot of people on the website rn so I might just try later. but at least I got one 😭
Original post by Abster19

So I now can’t go to university because all the rooms have been booked? How’s that fair

Same! But the email said I paid the deposit but the website said it had failed. I’m guessing it went through then
So I now can’t go to university because all the rooms have been booked? How’s that fair

try book private accomodation. trinity square accom is really nice and just across the street from byron, just google 'trinity square accmodation nottingam trent' - makke sure u dont do leeds bcos they have the sam accom name x
Original post by 92873fcjf
try book private accomodation. trinity square accom is really nice and just across the street from byron, just google 'trinity square accmodation nottingam trent' - makke sure u dont do leeds bcos they have the sam accom name x

I don’t want private accommodation, you shouldn’t have to book within 5 minutes just to get accommodation. People have Jobs school and stuff to do. I never thought this would be a problem.
Same! But the email said I paid the deposit but the website said it had failed. I’m guessing it went through then

I haven't had an email but if I log in it does give me room details. Hopefully if it didn't go through I can still try and pay again.
Reply 75

same, I'm in block A on the third floor

I guess you’ll have to wait till results day and hope someone doesn’t get the grades, which would open rooms I guess?
To people saying their payments didn't go through, i'm not an expert, but it says the uni sometimes takes time to process payments and besides you have 48hours before you have to show payment, so just pay at a later date - also if you log back in to your accommodation account and it gives you a room number I am pretty sure it means it has been reserved whether you have paid the deposit or not, so again don't worry too much! Just a lot of traffic on the site due to hundreds of people on the booking system
I don’t want private accommodation, you shouldn’t have to book within 5 minutes just to get accommodation. People have Jobs school and stuff to do. I never thought this would be a problem.

Exactly it’s ridiculous
I haven't had an email but if I log in it does give me room details. Hopefully if it didn't go through I can still try and pay again.

Mine did that and it wouldn’t let me pick other accommodation, hope it works.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending