UniversityOfSunderland
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Join us for a University of Sunderland webcast and watch from anywhere in the world to find out more about the Sunderland experience.

In these webcasts, we'll cover a number of different topics and provide a wealth of information on your most commonly asked questions on topics such as applying, courses, enrolling, modules, facilities, assessment methods, employability, and more.

You'll get to hear directly from the academics themselves as well as current students so any questions you have you can ask them throughout the stream.

If you miss the webcast, don't worry; we'll send you a link to an on-demand version so you can watch it back at your own leisure.

We'll update this thread with all our upcoming episodes so keep an eye out! You can also catch our previous streams on-demand here
Last edited by UniversityOfSunderland; 1 month ago
UniversityOfSunderland
Rep:
?
A guide to studying in the UK: Webcast

Would you like to find out more about the opportunities open to international students here in the UK? Would you like to find out more about living here and the application process?

Our upcoming webcast is for anyone interested in studying in the UK. You'll get to meet the staff from our International Office and Students’ Union and hear directly from two of our current overseas students as they give you an insight into studying and living in Sunderland.

There will be the opportunity to ask questions throughout and you can find out everything you need to know before you make your application.

Wednesday 11 March 2020 - 4:30PM (GMT)

Register here

Name:  international.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  97.1 KB
Last edited by UniversityOfSunderland; 1 month ago
UniversityOfSunderland
Rep:
?
Where can an MBA take you? Webcast

Are you considering accelerating your career with a globally recognised MBA degree?
Would you like to find out more about the course, its application process and where an MBA can take you after you graduate?

Join us for this upcoming webcast where we'll be joined by Professor Lawrence Bellamy, Academic Dean of the Faculty of Business, Law and Tourism and some current students to give you the lowdown on everything you need to know.

Got some questions? You can ask these anytime during the stream and have them answered!

Thursday 26 March 2020 - 1:30PM (GMT)

Register here

Name:  Business-Webcast-Main-Image (1).jpg
Views: 6
Size:  79.9 KB
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now? (select all that apply)

Lack of purpose or routine (162)
15.59%
Uncertainty around my education (169)
16.27%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (100)
9.62%
Isolating with family (71)
6.83%
Lack of support system (eg. Teachers, counsellors) (39)
3.75%
Lack of exercise/ability to be outside (90)
8.66%
Loneliness (103)
9.91%
Financial worries (46)
4.43%
Concern about myself or my loved ones getting ill (95)
9.14%
Exposure to negative news/social media (74)
7.12%
Lack of real life entertainment (eg. cinema, gigs, restaurants) (90)
8.66%

Watched Threads