Anyone who can remember questions from summer 2019 GCSE exam papers: HELP!

Watch
Elithedoaggoden
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I am doing conflict and tension, power and the people, Elizabeth and democracy and dictatorship in my AQA History mock exam in two weeks; I also have a 2019 Design and Technology paper from AQA. Anyone who sat these exams in 2019 and can remember any questions/can give any general advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks
Flower2617
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I did exactly that apart from instead of power and the people I did medicine. For me, I went against the grain and crammed for gcses but I found it was the best way for me personally to retain the information in my head until I got to the exam paper and splurge it all out and forget it after to clear my mind 😂 turned out alright I got an 8 in history.
I would suggest u are very clear on the content and know exactly what happened in key areas and how things progressed. Another big thing is understand the structure of the questions, the way you structure it can either make or break ur grade. You need to impress the examiner so the way you structure it does play a big part.
wheresurhairline
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
conflict and tension=> 12 marker was on which was more important in Hitlers oppositions failures:-the strengths of the Hitler police force or-The weakness of the protesters>the 16 marker was=How far do you agree that appeasement was the factor that lead to world war 2>the 8 marker was on writing an account about the Anschluss document >the sources were: source A was a picture of Engelbart Dollfuss laying dead on the Nazi swastika. Source B was a picture of the earth as a skinny weary old man in the cold going towards a house that says the league of nations (trying to say that the LON are the saviours) Source C was Woodrow Wilson giving a bird(peace) an olive branch that was way too big(that said the league of nations on) so trying to say that the LoN was disrupting peace and overall destroying it.These are all the questions for Conflict and tension and I didn't do power and..... or Elizabeth and..... and ur where's ur hairline
Last edited by wheresurhairline; 1 year ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (641)
48.49%
No (681)
51.51%

Watched Threads