The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Best halls at uni of Manchester ??

I’m hoping to go to uni of Manchester in September and I’ve been looking through the halls. Ideally looking for self-catered en suite and reasonably modern so I was initially looking at Denmark Road, especially because it’s in such a convenient location. However I keep reading that it’s super unsociable and I really want a good social life soo any recommendations?? So stuck🤯
Reply 1
Check out Unsworth Park, it is a new hall in Fallowfield. Looks pretty modern and I’ve heard Fallowfield is much more sociable
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
If you want sociable - Fallowfield is probably the place to be looking at. You wouldn’t get quite the experience that people in the catered accommodations get there but of course nothing’s to stop you from going to parties over there and such.

Have a look at Unsworth Park (as mentioned above), Richmond Park, Sheavyn House, and maybe also Burkhardt House (this one is in Victoria Park but it’s attached to Hulme Hall which always has a lot going on).
Also looking for accommodations and have been looking in Fallowfield (in particular Richmond) - will be going in September

I'm also looking for good social life, genuine people but can get work done if I feel like it. Any suggestions?

- How easy going are people with people from other halls coming to parties/ social events
- How easy is it too make friends outside your halls
- Any other interesting info

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending