please help! i'm stressing sooooo much

Watch
jasminecairns
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
k, so lets cut to the chase. i'm dumb. i decided to take GCSE sociology in one year. i've spent all the time i was supposed to be revising making TikToks. i know nothing. i'm gonna fail, and i'm DEFFINATELY not gonna get that 7 that my parent's want. now i'm sat at my kitchen table. crying. pleaseeeeeee help me. how do i revise? does anyone have any tips? thank you
Hannah055
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
First of all ask your teacher for help and a recommendation on a textbook. How do you revise for your other subjects? Just revise as you usually do. Make posters, flash cards, voice recordings. (p.s saying the information out loud you are more likely to remember it. Don't stress still time to revise, just use your time efficiently. Good luck!
MrBiggs01010101
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by jasminecairns)
k, so lets cut to the chase. i'm dumb. i decided to take GCSE sociology in one year. i've spent all the time i was supposed to be revising making TikToks. i know nothing. i'm gonna fail, and i'm DEFFINATELY not gonna get that 7 that my parent's want. now i'm sat at my kitchen table. crying. pleaseeeeeee help me. how do i revise? does anyone have any tips? thank you
You've got two months until your exam. That's PLENTY of time to cover topics.

You have two options:

1. Abandon Sociology and focus all your revision on other subjects.
2. Stop making TikToks, make yourself a revision timetable, stick to that timetable, revise Sociology and all the topics regularly and get a 7.

I'd take the second one if I were you.

Don't cry though. No need to. Pull it out the bag and surprise everyone.
jasminecairns
Rep:
?
thank you!
jasminecairns
Rep:
?
for other subjects, I usually revise using flash cards and I just can't stick it! I forget everything and spend too much time on making it look nice :/
TimotheeLaurie
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by jasminecairns)
for other subjects, I usually revise using flash cards and I just can't stick it! I forget everything and spend too much time on making it look nice :/
i can relate to that however focusing on the perfection is going to distract you so why not find a way to tackle your perfection.
Rave1128
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
make sociology revision TikToks help yourself and your class mates 👍
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (21)
13.38%
I need help researching courses (8)
5.1%
I need help with filling out the application form (8)
5.1%
I need help with my personal statement (67)
42.68%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (38)
24.2%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
1.91%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (12)
7.64%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed