The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

.....then there was this guy wearing a mask.........
Reply 81
magiccarpet
.....then there was this guy wearing a mask.........

Oh yes, I am familiar with this one.

*ahem*
really!do you have the same dream???
........and then another lady came into the room, also wearing a mask.........
Reply 84
magiccarpet
really!do you have the same dream???

No no no, perish the thought.

*ahem*
........and the lady was holding these big looking handcuffs........
Reply 86
And she chains Magiccarpet to a bus that is going to Glasgow, where she rapidly forgets what she was thinking about posting before.
.....no .....but she did something else with the chain......
.....was nice
i think about things that happened during the day, and if i got to sleep quickly because of something important the next day i think about sex.. it works! :biggrin:
Reply 90
OK then, I do advanced calculus maths in my head until the futility of studying maths makes my brain implode. Then I sleep.
Dr_Death
OK then, I do advanced calculus maths in my head until the futility of studying maths makes my brain implode. Then I sleep.

what a loser
there was a dark tall man.....wearing leather....
Reply 93
magiccarpet
there was a dark tall man.....wearing leather....

Yeah! The pizzaboy! He didn't have the right change so you killed him, cut him into fillet steaks and put him in the freezer.
...GiNuWiNe...
what a loser

lol :biggrin:
Reply 95
...GiNuWiNe...
what a loser

Yeah cos "sex" was such an original answer
Reply 96
Ginuine
what a loser...

Someone didn't get the joke...

Actually, maths lectures do make me go to sleep. I go to sleep thinking 'Why did I spend all last night on TSR and why am I being taught how to differentiate functions of cosec and will it ever make sense or come up in an exam and why am I incapable of making sensible notes and will anyone notice if I sleep and will I snore again and

*blink*

How long did I fall asleep just now? I should go to bed or something...
Dr_Death
Yeah! The pizzaboy! He didn't have the right change so you killed him, cut him into fillet steaks and put him in the freezer.

no it was leather thong. i recognise it until he took it off
Reply 98
I think about bible stories, childhood movies, my plans for the future, about how I wish my roommate would stop talking in her sleep...!
Daveo
Everything! Which means I often don't get to sleep till after 4am :frown:

hehe, that is so totally like me.

Latest

Trending

Trending