PwcAuditGradu
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I just got into a graduate role at PwC in their Audit line. TSR was a big help to me whilst I was applying but all the information seemed heavily dated. I thought I'd do my part to help others.
jpacca
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
First of all, congratulations on getting an offer!

I'm currently in the process of applying and have the video interview to do next. It's really not my cup of tea so I'm feeling pretty nervous for it. I've seen mixed things about it on here, with most people saying it's 10 questions long but I get the impression that they've changed it recently to less than that. Could you offer any advice?

Also applying for audit btw
NeedAJob101
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It says its 10 questions but its more like 6 questions. 2 questions u can prep for. what u know about pwc and then at the end tell me about urself. All the other questions are scenario related. learn the basic audit job. So u learn the general method of detecting fraudulent transactions and how u would handle it. Dont smile into the camera and act excited. they really dont care. wear a casual shirt and be professional. have ur notes on a word doc and read it off screen.Good luck
NeedAJob101
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by PwcAuditGradu)
I just got into a graduate role at PwC in their Audit line. TSR was a big help to me whilst I was applying but all the information seemed heavily dated. I thought I'd do my part to help others.
Same, might as well build up some good karma XD
PwcAuditGradu
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by jpacca)
First of all, congratulations on getting an offer!

I'm currently in the process of applying and have the video interview to do next. It's really not my cup of tea so I'm feeling pretty nervous for it. I've seen mixed things about it on here, with most people saying it's 10 questions long but I get the impression that they've changed it recently to less than that. Could you offer any advice?

Also applying for audit btw
Thanks! Whilst Needajob101 covered some points, I'd like to just add;

Know the company - but DON'T have a word for word, perfected script ready.
Know the role - What IS audit, how to go about it, what thoughts would come up from common sense whilst experiencing common audit issues.
Relax - I failed my video interview the first time around because I thought I had a game plan in my head and it would work exactly to that plan.
Look/Dress Professional - Self Explanatory
Don't give up midway - After each question I thought I had failed but, here I am lmao.
InternConsumer
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
which uni do you go to?
Ldarboyo
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Any particular websites which helped you the most? Also how was the assessment centre, i was wondering about the group exercise and presentations as it's my weakness. What were the details of the presentation?
username5200192
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Ldarboyo)
Any particular websites which helped you the most? Also how was the assessment centre, i was wondering about the group exercise and presentations as it's my weakness. What were the details of the presentation?
Hi if you get any insight on the group excercises let me know
username5200192
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Thanks! Whilst Needajob101 covered some points, I'd like to just add;

Know the company - but DON'T have a word for word, perfected script ready.
Know the role - What IS audit, how to go about it, what thoughts would come up from common sense whilst experiencing common audit issues.
Relax - I failed my video interview the first time around because I thought I had a game plan in my head and it would work exactly to that plan.
Look/Dress Professional - Self Explanatory
Don't give up midway - After each question I thought I had failed but, here I am lmao.
How was the AC? Can you please help me with more information on it ie. if there was something like a numerical test or what the group exercise was about?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (228)
33.48%
No (453)
66.52%

Watched Threads