?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Should I do it?
PetitePanda
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Yes if you have nothing to do in the summer. However, if you have something better to do then I suggest doing that thing instead
dino04
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
(Original post by PetitePanda)
Yes if you have nothing to do in the summer. However, if you have something better to do then I suggest doing that thing instead
I’m not too sure what I want to do. I want to make the most out of the 12 week holiday and so far ncs seems like the only thing. Do you have any suggestions as to what else I could do?
PetitePanda
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by dino04)
I’m not too sure what I want to do. I want to make the most out of the 12 week holiday and so far ncs seems like the only thing. Do you have any suggestions as to what else I could do?
It's good for the first two weeks but I suggest going with your friends since the group you will be in will make it so much better if it's good - it's good to make the 12 week holiday less long tho. You could do volunteering or start a hobby.
dino04
Rep:
?
(Original post by PetitePanda)
It's good for the first two weeks but I suggest going with your friends since the group you will be in will make it so much better if it's good - it's good to make the 12 week holiday less long tho. You could do volunteering or start a hobby.
I think I’m going to do it with a couple friends then maybe some work experience after
PetitePanda
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
I think I’m going to do it with a couple friends then maybe some work experience after
That's good. Have you sorted some work experience yet or still no?
Oluwadamilooolaa
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Work experience and try finding a job to occupy yourself? I pretty much did that during the long holiday since I didn’t choose to do ncs. A few of my friends did but they had many complains towards it, but at the same time, everyone has different experiences.
kacey371
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
I did it and it is really good. I went with a group of friends from school, but I made even more friends on the programme as well as the leaders. At the end of the programme my group were so close with each other and the leaders, that we got everyones socials and made a group chat that we still chat on and send memes on. The first 2 weeks are really good, and the last 2 (or 1 depending which week you do) is slightly boring but you end up doing dumb **** with the group and that makes it worth while
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (157)
60.38%
I don't have everything I need (103)
39.62%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed