Someone kissed me

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I was black out drunk on a night out, my friends told me that someone kissed me (but i pushed them off as soon as i realised what was happening). At this point I?d been seeing this guys for 4 months, he was supposed to meet my parents the next weekend. I decided to tell him the next day. He had been cheated on in the past so it really affected him and he?s ended things with me. I?m devastated that things have ended because I really like him. I feel so guilty that I?ve caused him pain. It did end bitterly, I think he just needs space (which is good because I?m going on placement in a month). Is it a good thing that I told him? Is there anything I can do to help him trust me again? I feel so heartbroken
potatolover27
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Been there, it's over. Time to move on ASAP.
username1221281
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You pushed the guy who was kissing you off so you did the right thing. You did the right thing by telling the guy you were seeing but I wonder whether he believes you or not. You say he's been cheated on before so maybe he needs to think about things and work out where to go from here.
There probably isn't anything you can do to make him trust you again, I don't think you did anything wrong in the first place. It's now up to him, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't drop him a message or two, just don't overdo it and make him feel pressured.
Ciel.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I was black out drunk on a night out, my friends told me that someone kissed me (but i pushed them off as soon as i realised what was happening). At this point I?d been seeing this guys for 4 months, he was supposed to meet my parents the next weekend. I decided to tell him the next day. He had been cheated on in the past so it really affected him and he?s ended things with me. I?m devastated that things have ended because I really like him. I feel so guilty that I?ve caused him pain. It did end bitterly, I think he just needs space (which is good because I?m going on placement in a month). Is it a good thing that I told him? Is there anything I can do to help him trust me again? I feel so heartbroken
why is he angry with you? it wasn't your fault.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Delta55)
You pushed the guy who was kissing you off so you did the right thing. You did the right thing by telling the guy you were seeing but I wonder whether he believes you or not. You say he's been cheated on before so maybe he needs to think about things and work out where to go from here.
There probably isn't anything you can do to make him trust you again, I don't think you did anything wrong in the first place. It's now up to him, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't drop him a message or two, just don't overdo it and make him feel pressured.
I’m going away on placement for a month on monday so I won’t be avle to see him. What I’m planning to do is message hin to meet up once I’m back and I’ll see what happens from there. I just feel completely heartbroken and guilty. This is my first boyfriend type of thing and I don’t know how to get over it
username1221281
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’m going away on placement for a month on monday so I won’t be avle to see him. What I’m planning to do is message hin to meet up once I’m back and I’ll see what happens from there. I just feel completely heartbroken and guilty. This is my first boyfriend type of thing and I don’t know how to get over it
You've got nothing to feel guilty about so try to leave that behind you. If you have to get over him, time will help, but do send him a message but nothing heavy and wait a little while.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
So a month after we broke up I found out he cheated on me and had been lying to me the whole time. He also got a new girlfriend 3 days after we broke up. As much as it hurts and I'm still not over him I think it's for the best. If anyone has any advice on how to get over someone when all you can do is overthink in lockdown I'll be grateful
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (124)
27.43%
England (162)
35.84%
Belgium (33)
7.3%
Germany (43)
9.51%
Spain (10)
2.21%