Chancellor's International Scholarship - Warwick

Watch
integreat
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Hi! I've recently been accepted to the PhD programme at the mathematics department, at Warwick.

I've been nominated for the Chancellor's international scholarship by the math department. I would like to know what are my chances of getting the scholarship (roughly...)

I tried to find official stats but didn't find it anywhere.
SarcAndSpark
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Hi

I've moved your thread into the post grad forum, and it might be worth posting in university of warwick as well.

Congrats on being accepted for your PhD and nominated though!
integreat
Rep:
?
(Original post by SarcAndSpark)
Hi

I've moved your thread into the post grad forum, and it might be worth posting in university of warwick as well.

Congrats on being accepted for your PhD and nominated though!
Thank you!
MahmoudM
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Hi, Congrats! I have received an offer to study a PhD in law and still waiting for the funding decision. But I could not get your point re nomination; how did you know that the school nominated you? I did contact my prospective supervisor and she confirmed that such nomination is undertaken by a committee at the school of law.Thanks
integreat
Rep:
?
(Original post by MahmoudM)
Hi, Congrats! I have received an offer to study a PhD in law and still waiting for the funding decision. But I could not get your point re nomination; how did you know that the school nominated you? I did contact my prospective supervisor and she confirmed that such nomination is undertaken by a committee at the school of law.Thanks
Hi, congrats on your offer! The director of graduate studies of the institute of mathematics contacted me to ask if I was still interested in going to Warwick and if that was the case, he was going to endorse my application to the scholarship.

I actually received a funded offer two weeks ago, regardless of the outcome of this scholarship, and I have already accepted this offer!
MahmoudM
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by integreat)
Hi, congrats on your offer! The director of graduate studies of the institute of mathematics contacted me to ask if I was still interested in going to Warwick and if that was the case, he was going to endorse my application to the scholarship.

I actually received a funded offer two weeks ago, regardless of the outcome of this scholarship, and I have already accepted this offer!
Congrats then!! Hope to meet you in Warwick!
yeonju
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Did anyone get an email from the funding office?
MahmoudM
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by yeonju)
Did anyone get an email from the funding office?
Yes. Unfortunately it was a no! If you did not receive an email login to your scholarship portal and most probably the decision will be posted on the portal.
yeonju
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Yes. Unfortunately it was a no! If you did not receive an email login to your scholarship portal and most probably the decision will be posted on the portal.
Thanks! Wish you the best of luck.
When did you get the email then??
MahmoudM
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by yeonju)
Thanks! Wish you the best of luck.
When did you get the email then??
I have seen the result on 12 March and received the email 2 days ago.
VarshaAla
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Thanks, Mahmoud and congrats. I've received an offer for a PhD in Law, but the Chancellor's International Scholarship said no, unfortunately. Would you know if there are other funding options still available for international students? My decision to accept the offer is based on getting a fully funded scholarship.
MahmoudM
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by VarshaAla)
Thanks, Mahmoud and congrats. I've received an offer for a PhD in Law, but the Chancellor's International Scholarship said no, unfortunately. Would you know if there are other funding options still available for international students? My decision to accept the offer is based on getting a fully funded scholarship.
Hey, congrats! I think we are the same boat! Do you mind speaking over the whatsapp? Ill send you my number privately.
mustahid
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Congrats then!! Hope to meet you in Warwick!
Dear brother,

I am also interested for this scholarship. Have you received this offer?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (218)
56.19%
I don't have everything I need (170)
43.81%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed