Liberty Park accomodation: Leeds. how is it?

Watch
izziehsmith
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I just chose liberty park for my accomodation for Leeds art uni in the autumn. I've been looking at reviews of it and it's very mixed. like one says too many parties and another says you can't have parties it's a prison. which is it? and any other advice? also is it just art students in it? thanks!
beeea
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
hiya, im going leeds arts next year and staying at liberty park too if u wanna message me xx
Jennymachin12
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
How do you apply for accomodation once youve firmed leeds, do they email you? X
izziehsmith
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Jennymachin12)
How do you apply for accomodation once youve firmed leeds, do they email you? X
yeah they email you a link you can pick your accomodation with, I think mine came early cause I deferred a year. If you're worried that you haven't had anything through then just drop them an emai they're super nice
izziehsmith
Rep:
?
(Original post by beeea)
hiya, im going leeds arts next year and staying at liberty park too if u wanna message me xx
eyyyy what course you doing?
RoyalSheepy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by izziehsmith)
I just chose liberty park for my accomodation for Leeds art uni in the autumn. I've been looking at reviews of it and it's very mixed. like one says too many parties and another says you can't have parties it's a prison. which is it? and any other advice? also is it just art students in it? thanks!
yeah they email you a link you can pick your accomodation with, I think mine came early cause I deferred a year. If you're worried that you haven't had anything through then just drop them an emai they're super nice
Hi, you've not recieved much response as you've posted this in the wrong section... You need this in the leeds arts university forum.

No worries though, I'll tag Blue_Cow to get this moved over there for you
izziehsmith
Rep:
?
(Original post by RoyalSheepy)
Hi, you've not recieved much response as you've posted this in the wrong section... You need this in the leeds arts university forum.

No worries though, I'll tag Blue_Cow to get this moved over there for you
haha thankyou! I really don't understand this forum set up and couldn't find anywhere even connected to the arts uni so thankyou for pointing me in the right direction!
Jennymachin12
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Thank you
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
i’m currently at leeds arts, and I really like liberty! i’d say its the perfect amount of ‘social’, definitely lots of parties, but not to the point where you can’t get to sleep? and yes, its just leeds arts students. This initially was a slight turn off for me (just because i wanted to get to know all mixes of people?) but it’s definitely a good thing. You have people to walk to uni with, go to societies with, and its just good knowing you’re surrounded by people with similar interests to you? I think liberty is the best option just because its like the ‘main’ accommodation linked to leeds arts
izziehsmith
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
i’m currently at leeds arts, and I really like liberty! i’d say its the perfect amount of ‘social’, definitely lots of parties, but not to the point where you can’t get to sleep? and yes, its just leeds arts students. This initially was a slight turn off for me (just because i wanted to get to know all mixes of people?) but it’s definitely a good thing. You have people to walk to uni with, go to societies with, and its just good knowing you’re surrounded by people with similar interests to you? I think liberty is the best option just because its like the ‘main’ accommodation linked to leeds arts
thankyou!! I'm super excited now and I suppose theres enough variation between courses that everyone will be different
Lms6
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by beeea)
hey im going to Leeds arts uni too and have a room reserved at liberty... kinda of indecisive about liberty park or IQ? what made you choose liberty?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (290)
34.16%
No (559)
65.84%

Watched Threads