Need a girlfriend

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Yh so you read thr title and im 17 theres literally no girls in my class to talk to and i just wanna be with a girl any of u men or women got any advice or help
username1221281
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Join one of the online dating sites, you might not meet anyone special but you'll definitely meet someone to talk to.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Delta55)
Join one of the online dating sites, you might not meet anyone special but you'll definitely meet someone to talk to.
Is there any good dating sites u reccomend
username1221281
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I think POF.com (Plenty of Fish) is still going. I used to use it and met quite a lot of people. Most were just looking for fun, but as long as you're both looking for the same thing there shouldn't be any problems.
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You want a girlfriend, you don't need a girlfriend; you should be secure in yourself and not relying on someone else to make you happy.

Get out and join some hobby clubs, sports teams, evening classes or volunteer; that way you get to meet like-minded people and can learn to be comfortable talking to girls, and build on a friendship, rather than coming over as a bit desperate for an instant date.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (219)
60.66%
No (76)
21.05%
Not sure (66)
18.28%

Watched Threads