Taxi drivers drive like **** heads

Watch
Gillzy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Why is it every taxi driver drives like they’ve just robbed a house and are in a getaway?
Sam Paul
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Because there crazy
Gillzy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Sam Paul)
Because there crazy
Legit was coming out of a junction thought one was letting me go pulled out and then they on purposely revved their engine and beeped at me though they were stationary. Some people...
bones-mccoy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Horrendous considering their job is literally driving people around
Karisa96
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I think probably its stretching the point a tad to tar all Taxi drivers with the same brush.
IWMTom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Karisa96)
I think probably its stretching the point a tad to tar all Taxi drivers with the same brush.
Is it though
Karisa96
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by IWMTom)
Is it though
Well from personal experience I would say yes.
Euphoria101
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
They just wanna be quick so that they can get as many customers as possible
nevershear
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Karisa96)
Well from personal experience I would say yes.
Likewise with personal experience I would wager more of us would say it's not. Literally all taxi drivers around here drive Prius' and have zero sense of awareness. Then again I also live around London where they think getting a phone holder and using a second smartphone to watch tv on whilst driving through traffic is a good idea.
Joe Frazier
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Personally I would say they’re just driving to their ability. Their level of experience allows them to take more risks and read the road more efficiently. If they were driving unsafely, then they would crash. Just let them carry on.
Admit-One
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Given the behaviour of Uber vehicles around campus, I’m more than happy to label them all as dangerous cretins.
julietlima3
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Joe Frazier)
Personally I would say they’re just driving to their ability. Their level of experience allows them to take more risks and read the road more efficiently. If they were driving unsafely, then they would crash. Just let them carry on.
I'm not sure "driving to their ability" includes forcing other cars to brake because they decided that they own the roads and giving way is optional.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (101)
61.21%
No (64)
38.79%

Watched Threads