would this count as losing virginity. (gay)

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
so me and this boy have given and received oral sex twice. from what I have seen online it's kind of a 50/50. some people say it is losing virginity because you have technically had sex, while some say only anal counts.

I dont want "only you can define virginity" I want straight up what you think.
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I personally feel the line is anal sex in M/M relationships. It's the closest equivalent to the heteronormative definition of losing one's virginity.
Last edited by sinfonietta; 4 weeks ago
Ciel.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
so me and this boy have given and received oral sex twice. from what I have seen online it's kind of a 50/50. some people say it is losing virginity because you have technically had sex, while some say only anal counts.

I dont want "only you can define virginity" I want straight up what you think.
i kinda agree with sinfonietta's view. i mean some gay guys don't do anal at all, and they'd consider any sexual act as losing their virginity. so it really is a personal thing. (i'm gay, too) - but that's less common
Last edited by Ciel.; 4 weeks ago
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
I’m bi but I lost my virginity to a guy and we just did oral and handjobs etc. I’d personally count that as losing virginity and I don’t enjoy anal at all and so don’t do it often. There are gay men out there that don’t do anal, so it’s up to you what you think.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (80)
61.54%
No (50)
38.46%

Watched Threads