Crush Confusion

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
So I really like this guy from my class, i have liked him since the academic year started. We only started talking like a month ago, but now we talk all day, he hangs around me instead of his normal group and we call every night until one of us falls asleep. I went round his house yesterday because we both only had one lesson, we did some economics homework and then ended up cuddling for a couple hours in his bedroom. He keeps kissing me on the cheek, on the head and when I was talking on the phone he kissed my neck. I went out again after college with him today, he bought us food (I would normally pay but I'm I'm rn and he insisted), he would walk with his arm around me every so often and when waiting for his bus we were cuddling and he kept kissing me on the head. I would have thought that this would make me just know what's going on, but he keeps saying he has a crush on this other girl and telling me how he wants to ask her out. This just makes me really confused and I would have told him I like him already if it wasnt for that. Does anyone have any clue as to what to do?
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Ask him straight out what's going on between the two of you. Could be he's hedging his bets in case he can't get with anyone else, or maybe it's a bit of emotional blackmail to push you further. He shouldn't be playing with your feelings and don't let him mess you around.
username1221281
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
...but he keeps saying he has a crush on this other girl and telling me how he wants to ask her out.
I wonder if this is some sort of test to see what reaction he gets. Is he too insecure to ask you out?
Ask him, why is he kissing you if he's into someone else? Or as it's a leap year, I think you're allowed to ask him out
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
So I really like this guy from my class, i have liked him since the academic year started. We only started talking like a month ago, but now we talk all day, he hangs around me instead of his normal group and we call every night until one of us falls asleep. I went round his house yesterday because we both only had one lesson, we did some economics homework and then ended up cuddling for a couple hours in his bedroom. He keeps kissing me on the cheek, on the head and when I was talking on the phone he kissed my neck. I went out again after college with him today, he bought us food (I would normally pay but I'm I'm rn and he insisted), he would walk with his arm around me every so often and when waiting for his bus we were cuddling and he kept kissing me on the head. I would have thought that this would make me just know what's going on, but he keeps saying he has a crush on this other girl and telling me how he wants to ask her out. This just makes me really confused and I would have told him I like him already if it wasnt for that. Does anyone have any clue as to what to do?
I agree with the comment above this one. I think he was trying to see what reaction you’d have. Unless he’s a player, he probably does have some sort of feelings but be careful, he could just see you as one of those close intimate friends. You could do one of either things;
1) Tell him how you feel, or be a bit bold next time you guys get intimate.
2) Leave it as it is
3) Distance yourself a bit; don’t pop up as frequent, say your busy ( try and use real excuses ) and see how he reacts
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Delta55)
I wonder if this is some sort of test to see what reaction he gets. Is he too insecure to ask you out?
Ask him, why is he kissing you if he's into someone else? Or as it's a leap year, I think you're allowed to ask him out
He is a bit socially awkward ig, yeh I'm gonna have to ask that the next time. not sure that's how a leap year works 😂
Anonymous #1
I agree with the comment above this one. I think he was trying to see what reaction you’d have. Unless he’s a player, he probably does have some sort of feelings but be careful, he could just see you as one of those close intimate friends. You could do one of either things;
1) Tell him how you feel, or be a bit bold next time you guys get intimate.
2) Leave it as it is
3) Distance yourself a bit; don’t pop up as frequent, say your busy ( try and use real excuses ) and see how he reacts
I know he isnt a player cause he has only had 1 gf in the past and that lasted 3 years, the distancing myself sounds like a good first try. thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (102)
61.45%
No (64)
38.55%

Watched Threads