s.gotera
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Anyone going to this law residential at Oxford? I got an offer, however the email was sent to me after the deadline passed lol im so confused.

If anyone got the email, about what time did you receive it?
PetitePanda
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Everyone (both who got rejected and accepted) who applied to law gets it. They sent it after the deadline because they were making decisions for this. I didn't get in but I got it at 4:17pm today
Butternutsquash9
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I got my email of acceptance today, don’t think it matters that it was after the deadline
s.gotera
Rep:
?
(Original post by PetitePanda)
Everyone (both who got rejected and accepted) who applied to law gets it. They sent it after the deadline because they were making decisions for this. I didn't get in but I got it at 4:17pm today
Ahhh thanks so much and sorry you didn't get it. Anyways, I feel like you'd be a rlly good candidate for Oxbridge regardless
s.gotera
Rep:
?
(Original post by Butternutsquash9)
I got my email of acceptance today, don’t think it matters that it was after the deadline
Oh alright, thank you so much!
PetitePanda
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by s.gotera)
Ahhh thanks so much and sorry you didn't get it. Anyways, I feel like you'd be a rlly good candidate for Oxbridge regardless
Don't be sorry I'm not too fussed but happy there's another opportunity for people and they got in this. Nahhhhh with my procrastination skills im way off a good candidate but thank you for that compliment . I hope you have a fun time on the residental
PetitePanda
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Butternutsquash9)
Congratssss
Butternutsquash9
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by PetitePanda)
Congratssss
Thank you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (42)
59.15%
No (16)
22.54%
Not sure (13)
18.31%

Watched Threads