Tall ppl problems :/

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I’m a 5’10 female and I have a ton of trouble finding confidence to wear any sort of heels. In general I hate my height and i want to learn how to appreciate being so tall since it’s part of who i am. Do any of you have tips on how I can boost my confidence at all?
Wright0110
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I had the same problem for years however learnt to accept my height. When I wear heels I always make sure they’re a small heel, block small heels look good still without looking like a kitten heel.

Remember there are small boys out there but also a lot of tall boys which will be taller than you still.

A lot of small people would love to be tall and it has its positives xx
Gillzy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Wright0110)
I had the same problem for years however learnt to accept my height. When I wear heels I always make sure they’re a small heel, block small heels look good still without looking like a kitten heel.

Remember there are small boys out there but also a lot of tall boys which will be taller than you still.

A lot of small people would love to be tall and it has its positives xx
Even with heels on you wouldnt be taller than me as im 6ft 6 so dont worry about that tbh. Heels wouldnt look abnormal on you im sure and tbh screw what anyone else thinks.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’m a 5’10 female and I have a ton of trouble finding confidence to wear any sort of heels. In general I hate my height and i want to learn how to appreciate being so tall since it’s part of who i am. Do any of you have tips on how I can boost my confidence at all?
Tall girls are bomb. Have you seen girls from Netherlands, tall blonde blue eyes. Height isn't really a matter for us guys especially you considering you are not even six foot. Just learn to accept it I would say. It's a blessing not a curse, trust . If you need anyone to talk to you can message me!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (110)
28.21%
No (280)
71.79%

Watched Threads