diobio
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
so this website had many useful resources such as topic specific questions and i relied on this website to help me with biology. but the website is gone/no longer accessible does anyone know if it will be back. bio resources are limited enough
WillHarveyRGS
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by diobio)
so this website had many useful resources such as topic specific questions and i relied on this website to help me with biology. but the website is gone/no longer accessible does anyone know if it will be back. bio resources are limited enough
Completely agree, great website. If whoever created it sees this can you please contact me as I would love to buy your resources as they have really helped
DRP579
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Last year the same thing happened to the PXS website in February, where it was down for about a month.

I'm guessing that the teacher who runs the website paid to host the website for a year.

Fingers crossed it's back up soon before exams.
asandhu03
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi, My A-Level biology teacher is friends with the guy who set out PXS biology, he is now planning to start charging for resources.
lulanev
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by asandhu03)
Hi, My A-Level biology teacher is friends with the guy who set out PXS biology, he is now planning to start charging for resources.
noooooooo, this is so sad. pxs biology was so amazing because the resources were free and accessible for everyone
c00200
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by asandhu03)
ah no that is such a shame.
anyone know of a similar site?
laiba__
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
i saved some of the stuff from pxs onto my usb. i could try sending it to anyone that needs it?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (256)
33.82%
No (501)
66.18%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed