Lmao133
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I’m currently at an average level of E in History and Politics and there’s 2 months and about 20 days until my first a level exam. I’m scared right now. I was wondering if it’s is in anyway possible that I can at least get a B within 2 months?
Djdjdas
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Don't panic !
Just start revision and hope for the best
Even if you fail you can get into college using only ur IGCSE so don't worry too much ... Just try ... Give it your all and hope for the best
realbeautyxo
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Lmao133)
I’m currently at an average level of E in History and Politics and there’s 2 months and about 20 days until my first a level exam. I’m scared right now. I was wondering if it’s is in anyway possible that I can at least get a B within 2 months?
Don’t worry, when u say your at grade E, are u at that grade because u are revising enough? If that’s the case just put in more hours and cut away distractions.which is what I’m doing also. I’d also say focus on the topics your weak on and watch YouTube videos. You still got time, to get that B maybe even an A if u work really hard
Lmao133
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by realbeautyxo)
Don’t worry, when u say your at grade E, are u at that grade because u are revising enough? If that’s the case just put in more hours and cut away distractions.which is what I’m doing also. I’d also say focus on the topics your weak on and watch YouTube videos. You still got time, to get that B maybe even an A if u work really hard
It’s definitely not because I’m revising enough
Unfortunately the way I deal with stress is to sleep through it 😩 but I really need to put my foot on the gas now

Thank you sm I feel a little better now
alicenewsholme
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
best thing is to start testing yourself on knowledge. do as many practice qs as possible and make flash cards. which boards are you for politics and history??
Lmao133
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by alicenewsholme)
best thing is to start testing yourself on knowledge. do as many practice qs as possible and make flash cards. which boards are you for politics and history??
Edexcel!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (111)
59.68%
No (40)
21.51%
Not sure (35)
18.82%

Watched Threads