Titacto
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello, I didn't apply for the foundation programme on time, but I'm just wondering if anyone has had any success at finding an FY1 LAT job ? And if so, how did you go about it ?
HHaricot
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Titacto)
Hello, I didn't apply for the foundation programme on time, but I'm just wondering if anyone has had any success at finding an FY1 LAT job ? And if so, how did you go about it ?
If you have a provisional licence, you are only able to work in an approved foundation training post recruited through ORIEL 2 year programme.
F1 LAT are only there as specially created placements in exceptional circs for people who did get a post through national recruitment and then had a catastrophic something so couldn’t take it up or did and had to stop...

If you have a full licence, then i dont think there are any F1 standalone LAT this year, the F2 LAT recruitment has closed, so you will have to keep an eye on next years dates through UKFPO website. If you have a full licence you can do locum and non training posts. If you have a provisional licence, you cant work as a doctor.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (344)
34.64%
No (649)
65.36%

Watched Threads