The Student Room Group

Fake friends

So basically my "friends" and I ended a 7 year friendship a few days back and now I'm all alone. We had an agrument over instagram like last week where I lashed out on my friend because she was getting on my nerves, she went and told her other friend and then when we went back to school on Monday they were acting very strange not talking to me or anything but they sat with me and waited for me. Tuesday came, they acted even weirder didn't speak to me and made me feel very weird, we sat together and they started writing notes on paper about me being petty nad making snide comments so I got fed up so I lashed out again and then they both went and blocked me on instagram and I ended up crying because I have had so much going on and they are making my life worse when they already know what's going on. On top of that apparently I have been acting weird and not talking even though my uncle passed away last week and they knew and I was close to him so I was upset. Sorry for the lifestory, but does anyone have any advice?
Honestly, I think that they aren't really worth it if they know what has been going on in your life but maybe you could try talking to them about the situation? Or maybe talk to someone you trust about what has happened.
Original post by zayynnaaab
So basically my "friends" and I ended a 7 year friendship a few days back and now I'm all alone. We had an agrument over instagram like last week where I lashed out on my friend because she was getting on my nerves, she went and told her other friend and then when we went back to school on Monday they were acting very strange not talking to me or anything but they sat with me and waited for me. Tuesday came, they acted even weirder didn't speak to me and made me feel very weird, we sat together and they started writing notes on paper about me being petty nad making snide comments so I got fed up so I lashed out again and then they both went and blocked me on instagram and I ended up crying because I have had so much going on and they are making my life worse when they already know what's going on. On top of that apparently I have been acting weird and not talking even though my uncle passed away last week and they knew and I was close to him so I was upset. Sorry for the lifestory, but does anyone have any advice?

I do think that you ought to find some more friends that are more understanding about everything :frown: Hope things go well!
Fake friends are not your friends.
Original post by Rock Fan
Fake friends are not your friends.

And that's on periodt

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending