The Student Room Group

Days

Hello,
(edited 3 years ago)
Hi, im sure you'll be fine just keep on track of things by setting a time slot for epq and revision that way you can balance it out by having more revision slots than epq
Also are you able to help me out with epq as i need to gather primary research and would appreciate it if you could answer the following questions:

1. Are you aware of what schizophrenia is?(Yes/No) How do you know about it?
2. Do you think schizophrenia links to violent crimes committed?(Yes/No) Why?
3. Is there enough help for people with schizophrenia?(Yes/No)
4. Do you think that these people with this health issue are able to control their actions?(Yes/No) Why?
5. Is there enough funding for schizophrenia?(Yes/No/Not Sure) How can we make available funds?
Reply 3
yes - I do a level psychology

yes - I think that being schizophrenic causes people to do things such as violent crime as it can alter their perception

I’m not sure

4. Do you think that these people with this health issue are able to control their actions?(Yes/No) Why?
no. It is how they are. They can’t control what they are thinking or any “voices” as that’s just how their brain is. It’s an illness after all

5. Is there enough funding for schizophrenia?(Yes/No/Not Sure) How can we make available funds?
Not sure
Original post by Tetris169
yes - I do a level psychology

yes - I think that being schizophrenic causes people to do things such as violent crime as it can alter their perception

I’m not sure

no. It is how they are. They can’t control what they are thinking or any “voices” as that’s just how their brain is. It’s an illness after all

Not sure

Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest