The Student Room Group

A Level Combos?!

I'm in yr11 finalising my A Level Options.
I'm considering doing A Level Sociology, Politics and Religious Studies.

Is this is weak combination or are there any subjects I should consider changing??

Thank u😊
Original post by cee.lina
I'm in yr11 finalising my A Level Options.
I'm considering doing A Level Sociology, Politics and Religious Studies.

Is this is weak combination or are there any subjects I should consider changing??

Thank u😊

Do you have any idea of what you want to do in uni/the future?
I’m not sure but I do recommend in asking your college what exam boards those subjects are going to be and it would be good for you to look at the past papers for each subject to see if they appeal to you (I wish I did this!)

Those subjects sound fine to me as long as you enjoy them!! But look at the spec for each subject to double check
Original post by Oluwadamilooolaa
Do you have any idea of what you want to do in uni/the future?

Honestly NOPE🙃😂
Original post by ArtmisKco
I’m not sure but I do recommend in asking your college what exam boards those subjects are going to be and it would be good for you to look at the past papers for each subject to see if they appeal to you (I wish I did this!)

Those subjects sound fine to me as long as you enjoy them!! But look at the spec for each subject to double check

Omg thank u!!
Original post by cee.lina
Honestly NOPE🙃😂

Awh. Then I suggest you to take the subjects that you enjoy and I also agree with the person above. Good luck ☺️
I completely forgot about this thread even! I'm due to study Economics, politics and sociology x

Quick Reply

Latest