any one know how to do this question?
Attached files
Advertisement
ThomH97
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Pick one to be 'stationary' and find the other's relative displacement and velocity
Hedwigeeeee
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
(Original post by ThomH97)
Pick one to be 'stationary' and find the other's relative displacement and velocity
sorry, I know how to do this question if it is all same kind of quantities, but u can see there are both vectors and scalars in this question,the thing is we should convert scalar to vectors or convert vectors all to scalars, but I have no idea how to do that.
ThomH97
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Wuxinyu)
sorry, I know how to do this question if it is all same kind of quantities, but u can see there are both vectors and scalars in this question,the thing is we should convert scalar to vectors or convert vectors all to scalars, but I have no idea how to do that.
They all look like vectors to me. You can rewrite v as ai+bj if you like, and set the absent position components to be 0 so P is at 4i+0j.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (489)
33.36%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (610)
41.61%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (299)
20.4%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (68)
4.64%

Watched Threads